Spurs supporters

whitecrossyid said:
your fans are really loyal as your attendances in the early rounds of the league and uefa cup prove. As for Spurs being hated by everyone in the country, im pretty sure your more hated than us and that's only for beating you 30 years ago in a cup comp.

And this is from a fan who moans at CL ticket prices ??

DTKOAG said:
Spuds most famous fans....
Chas & Dave ...
Says it all

Yea spose Liam Gallagher and Curly watts define your fanbase pretty well. I was also under the illusion that your fans were all from manchester, looking at some of the locations it seems thats a load of rubbish as well. Next year your going to be the first club in the top 4 doing kids for a quid

samharris said:
whitecrossyid said:
your fans are really loyal as your attendances in the early rounds of the league and uefa cup prove. As for Spurs being hated by everyone in the country, im pretty sure your more hated than us and that's only for beating you 30 years ago in a cup comp.

And this is from a fan who moans at CL ticket prices ??

Its pointless trying to argue with him its like having an argument with a 3 yr old

everyone hates you

no everyone hates you, you stink spuds are the best, go away!!

Lucky13 said:
whitecrossyid said:

Serious question , why join a City forum?

Needs to vent his frustration at someone so it may as well be the fans of the club that are the main cause of said frustration..

Now tell me im wrong.. :)

Just watched that ballet on ice clip - great memories. However, I clicked on this game and was struck by how similar we play nowadays in comparison to then. Big Mal had us playing total football before Ajax invented it. Also, interesting to see spuds playing it long most of the time. plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose indeed!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcqgUyCFvgA[/youtube]

samharris said:
Lucky13 said:

Needs to vent his frustration at someone so it may as well be the fans of the club that are the main cause of said frustration..

same reason your mob have been obsessed with us for 30 odd years.

whitecrossyid said:
samharris said:

same reason your mob have been obsessed with us for 30 odd years.

no homework first day back then?

samharris said:
Lucky13 said:

The lillywhite is hurting Sam....the realisation is sinking in
that his beloved spurs are not going to win fook all or get in the top four
for the forseable future
can`t really blame him for hitting out at the cause of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.