Spurs supporters

Spurs arrogance can come from nothing other than being from the capital - I mean what the fuck have they done in the last 50 years?

We've won the league since you last did and hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll have won the cup since you last did.

oh dear

However, the only reason Man City are up their is money.
I know its cliché to blame their money, but without it, they are no where near the top four. With their money they should be challenging for the title.

Its not just the fact they have money, its the fashion in which they obtained it which fills me with bitter hate towards that club

Gomes - bought
assou-ekotto - bought
dawson - bought
gallas - bought
corluka - bought
lennon - bought
bale - bought
modric - bought
palacios - bought
crouch - bought
deofe - bought

need i go on?

deluded

clubfoot said:
oh dear

However, the only reason Man City are up their is money.
I know its cliché to blame their money, but without it, they are no where near the top four. With their money they should be challenging for the title.

Its not just the fact they have money, its the fashion in which they obtained it which fills me with bitter hate towards that club

Gomes - bought
assou-ekotto - bought
dawson - bought
gallas - bought
corluka - bought
lennon - bought
bale - bought
modric - bought
palacios - bought
crouch - bought
deofe - bought

need i go on?

deluded
think there just behind us in spending over past 10 yrs...top 4 anyway..in spending ,not in football of course.psml

whitecrossyid said:
MCFC BOB said:
AC Milan - old men.
Inter Milan - old men.
Real Madrid - they hardly 'clashed', did they?

better than clashing with dynamo kiev

Fuck me...you still here?

You not got a new stadium to build?

whitecrossyid said:
DTKOAG said:
Spuds most famous fans....
Chas & Dave ...
Says it all

Yea spose Liam Gallagher and Curly watts define your fanbase pretty well. I was also under the illusion that your fans were all from manchester, looking at some of the locations it seems thats a load of rubbish as well. Next year your going to be the first club in the top 4 doing kids for a quid

We're you not one hour ago bemoaning high ticket prices?

You have the debating capacity of a poorly hedgehog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.