Spurs supporters

Lucky13 said:
Serious question , why join a City forum?
You still haven't answered this question yid (your choice of username). How sad is it when a fan of a club has to resort to joining a rival club's forum to try to have snidey little digs?

Arsenal, Barnet, Millwall, Palace all bigger clubs with more class than Spuds. Remember playing West Ham last game of the season and there fans were telling us the whole of London was gutted Spuds beat us into 4th. Oh well they have had there year. Always thought when the year ends in one Spuds win the Cup??

fathellensbellend said:
whitecrossyid said:
your fans are really loyal as your attendances in the early rounds of the league and uefa cup prove. As for Spurs being hated by everyone in the country, im pretty sure your more hated than us and that's only for beating you 30 years ago in a cup comp.

loyalty?

tottenham fa cup winners 1981, and 1982

uefa cup winners 1984

season 1985/6 crowds under 10000, in fact the only time they get decent crowds was when all their london rivals took over the lane, if you ever see some of the espn classic matches from this era arsenal completely took over.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.topspurs.com/8586.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.topspurs.com/8586.htm</a>

quite incredible in a city of 10 million people really.

nice one mate, makes the point very nicely

Didn't give a toss about Spurs until we were CL rivals, and it'll go back to that way once their bubble bursts. The hatred from them is actually hilarious/pathetic.

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
You still haven't answered this question yid (your choice of username). How sad is it when a fan of a club has to resort to joining a rival club's forum to try to have snidey little digs?

He is now banned

pmsl..he came on here full out attack with no defence and got nowt...!!

Mmm.... now that scenario rings a bell. :)

Like any club, City included, Spurs have their decent fans and their bell ends.
Big Gay Justin from their forum last year was a classic comedy cockernee tool, but marcspurs who sometimes posts on here seems like a decent lad and posted good advice on Wembley routes when the M1 thing happened.
I would say, though, that when northerners think of a stereotypical smug, flash, loud, brash Londoner, all Frank Butcher Argos gold bracelets and garish shirts, this does seem to correspond more with Spurs fans than the proper respected working class fans like West Ham or QPR, or the pretentious Islington-type Arses, the Happy Shopper home counties hard men of Chavski or the teachers and social workers at Fulham.
Ridiculous stereotypes I know, but that's how I've always weighed it up.

Spurs Yids are just closet Manure pschophants. I bet those wankers intimidating blues around Wembley Way were in fact, Yids. Having the frontery to call City fans "Manc Twats"!! I just hope we stick it to em when they come to CoMS, I was seriously sucked off last year after that Crouch goal. Hate, em real cock smokers all of em /-(

Ducado said:
jimharri said:

He is now banned

why has he been banned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.