Spurs supporters

Re: Spurs supporters, wankers the lot of them....

Twitcher's been punching above his weight for a long long time and now he's being found out. The man is both defensively naive and tactically inept, but he's good for a soundbyte so the media love him - their very own 'Cheeky Chappie', the loveable rogue, a real-life Del Trotter.
The reality is that Harry Redknapp is as crooked as they come. His only interest is creaming every bit of profit that he can from whichever club is foolish enough to employ him.

Wait and see, he'll destroy Spurs' wage structure by signing up a load of second-rate has-beens, sign them to a ludicrous contract (where he gets a 'nice little earner' percentage) and they just won't cut it in the Prem. The team will struggle for mid-table mediocrity whilst paying C.L. wages and Twitcher will jump ship for the England job once Capello goes. Result, Spurs go the same way as Bournemouth, Portsmouth, West Ham and Southampton.

Face it, Twitcher's got form for this sort of thing.

I love this gracious Spurs fan: "It makes me sick. How can we play such great, entertaining football & let things slip whilst City play boring turgid and, frankly, poor football & they could well be in the UCL?" We have more points, won more games, scored more goals, have a +13 better goal difference and don't flap whenever we're attacked. Chew on that pal.

comment by ArryRaptor loves Benoit (U13005811)
posted 14 Hours Ago

IF City finish 4th and we finish 5th, i will only accept that City beat us if they admit that they were absolute garbage before the Arabs came in, and they cheated their way there. Whereas Spurs grafted their last season top 4 finish.
Discuss?

And Arry cheated his taxes ;)

Three_Hat-tricks said:
I love this gracious Spurs fan: "It makes me sick. How can we play such great, entertaining football & let things slip whilst City play boring turgid and, frankly, poor football & they could well be in the UCL?" We have more points, won more games, scored more goals, have a +13 better goal difference and don't flap whenever we're attacked. Chew on that pal.

Owned

I just pray that the Dippers catch them and they fall on their arse with no European football next season.

benCTID said:
comment by ArryRaptor loves Benoit (U13005811)
posted 14 Hours Ago

IF City finish 4th and we finish 5th, i will only accept that City beat us if they admit that they were absolute garbage before the Arabs came in, and they cheated their way there. Whereas Spurs grafted their last season top 4 finish.
Discuss?

And Arry cheated his taxes ;)

Didnt they spend like £200 million the 2 years proceding The Arabs TM, coming in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.