Spurs supporters

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Did you type that extra fast, what with your 6th finger?

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.

We really don't mind opposition fans posting on here, as long as they treat the forum with respect and do not resort to insults

blahbyfblows.jpg

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:

Spurs attack , that is their only style of play , we can defend and attack and we have a better overall style of football . The league table doesn't lie , we have scored more goals , conceded less and have a massively better goal difference . You will not batter us in the final , you will try and kick us off the park because that is all your team know how to do. You will launch the ball forward at every attempt because you know you can't beat us playing FOOTBALL . You were lucky in the semi final , good finishing yes , but against a very poor side on the day , who on any other day would have turned you over. If vidic and ferdinand couldn't keep tabs on Balotelli , how the fuck will Huth. Huth knows how to do two things , head the ball and hold players back to head the ball . Good luck in the final because against a real footballing side with the support that we have , your chances don't look too good . CTID

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:

Why thank you for your insight. Never before on this forum has an opposistion fan offered such a valid input into football styles when he supports a team that plays a cross between Rugby and American Football. I say he when i obviously mean IT as you are from Stoke. Just to make sure you got all your pathetic insults in you went for the money road. A road well trodden by many other jealous cunts like yourself but with a better delivery. Now fuck off and go back to shagging your dad again

Pigeonho said:
Hello from Stoke said:
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Did you type that extra fast, what with your 6th finger?

haha quality Pigeonho! and jealousy is a horrible thing girls, Stoke worst football in the league IMO atleast Wigan and Blackpool try and play, and Spurs do play some good stuff but they have class A dickheads like Van Der Vaart who will be off soon, Spurs fans calling for Arrys head the other week, pathetic! YOU BOTH COULD ONLY DREAM OF HAVING DAVID SILVA :)

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:
fcuking hell the season isnt over yet,and as for getting battered well keep on dreaming, imo most would rather city win, than lump it up the park to whoever stoke,as for kicking balotelli that just says it all about stoke, now fcuk off to YOUR own forum and take your bumchum with you...

The table ultimately doesn't lie and a poor string of results against teams battling relegation has ultimately cost us. I blame Levy for not investing in our squad in the summer, especially in regards to signing a striker. he was always happy to spend before we got into the champions league but as soon as we got in it, he only spent 7 million in strengthening our first team. I don't know how you will fare in europe, but with your resources you will undoubtedly be able to sustain your league position. If you asked most neutrals they would say spurs are a much better team to watch, playing 3 defensive mids is one of the reasons why, but results matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.