Spurs supporters

Re: Spurs supporters, wankers the lot of them....

Three_Hat-tricks said:
I love this gracious Spurs fan: "It makes me sick. How can we play such great, entertaining football & let things slip whilst City play boring turgid and, frankly, poor football & they could well be in the UCL?" We have more points, won more games, scored more goals, have a +13 better goal difference and don't flap whenever we're attacked. Chew on that pal.

bang on there pal , bunch of tossers and i include my cousin niall who is a spurs seasonticket holder ..........told him so many ,many, times !

Gingers Dad said:
Modric is quality but the player I would want from them is Lennon. I think he would absolutely devastating for us.
Bloody good shout that. I'd like both of them!!

OrigamiNinja said:
They still haven't worked out that a 1-0 win is better than a 3-3 or a 2-2 draw. If their manager had any tactical sense whatsoever they could be a very good team but he doesnt know how to get a team to defend.

But "arry"is under the impression that the best form of defence is to attack !!
But someone should let him know that this only works when you have the ball.

Not for nothing are Spurs and thier fans known as the Man U of the South!

Media darlings and so self obssesed it ain't true! They so remind me of the pre Fergie Rags, full of there own self importance with nothing to back it up.

All the best teams have solid defences, even Barca defend, though they do it from the top down!!

Ignore the muppets and just smile when they arrive at Eastlands, if they lose on Saturday and we win on Sunday then it's 7 points clear and that should be enough.

Glory Glory is a barrel of laughs today, reading it you have to think do some of them actually know anything about the game? It's like a parallel universe, Blue Moon even has it's own thread, I think we have arrived!

<a class="postlink" href="http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewforum.php?sid=304aadcd7d3c64f05a6184caefe03fba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewforum.php? ... caefe03fba</a>

I have hated the spuds with a passion for a long long time , their team and their supporters . I only despise the rags more than them . I love watching them drop points against teams that we have destroyed , top teams win games no matter who they are and no matter how we are playing . We proved that last night , they can't beat the likes of blackpool , wolves , wigan and west brom . They went into the champions league and had success in that competition because of their home form , they won one away game in the competition. We aren't defensive , we look that way because teams sit back and don't let us play. Tottenham are seen as attacking because teams go at them because they know they can be beaten . We would get further with our style of play in that competition , than they did with theirs . At least we would have come back from the Bernabeau with a realistic chance on winning the game with our game plan. Spuds fans chat out of their arse and are merely jealous now and making sinde comments because they know we are going to beat them to fourth spot.

whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?

Still bitter that Liverpool are in form and will proberly overtake you lot?

*OOH BUT WAIT IT IS BETTER TO BE 6TH THAN 5TH IS IT NOT?, NEVER FUCKING MIND THE EXTRA INCOME, SPUDS DONT NEED THE EXTRA INCOME BECAUSE THEIR PLAYERS PAY TO PLAY FOR FREE-FLOWING HIGH-SCORING SPUDS ™*

whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.