Spurs supporters

glen quagmire said:
Hello from Stoke said:
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.

I bet you can type faster than me. With the extra finger an all......

classic even the inbred clay heads that live around me are getting in on bashing us!

c4lv3rt said:
whitecrossyid said:
The table ultimately doesn't lie and a poor string of results against teams battling relegation has ultimately cost us. I blame Levy for not investing in our squad in the summer, especially in regards to signing a striker. he was always happy to spend before we got into the champions league but as soon as we got in it, he only spent 7 million in strengthening our first team. I don't know how you will fare in europe, but with your resources you will undoubtedly be able to sustain your league position. If you asked most neutrals they would say spurs are a much better team to watch, playing 3 defensive mids is one of the reasons why, but results matter.

Diddums

I'd rather watch Blackpool than Spuds.......enough said !

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.

Thats the kind of quality we are lacking !!! all you can rely on is someone to kick him up the air, and to think you will be playing in Europe next year, frightening.

Toure hasn't been some attacking midfielder all throughout the season, but i suppose you've joined the bandwagon too late to realise that. As for Levy not investing that table proved my point as I said he has been investing every summer until now. I wonder what your crowds will be like in the cl group stages as your attendances are pitiful in cup competitions until the latter stages.

My two favorite parts of the Spuds thread dedicated to us on their glory-glory forum are their shrill insistence they're a bigger club than Chelsea and THFC6061010102050125 (or whatever his name is) reposting things from here when he absolutely refuses to engage whenever the Spuds have a setback. Disappears for weeks unless they win and then sneers at us from the safety of his home forum.

whitecrossyid said:
Toure hasn't been some attacking midfielder all throughout the season, but i suppose you've joined the bandwagon too late to realise that. As for Levy not investing that table proved my point as I said he has been investing every summer until now. I wonder what your crowds will be like in the cl group stages as your attendances are pitiful in cup competitions until the latter stages.

aaawwwww he is all upset, We probably had more in the cup competions than you, but your stadium is a bit small with no new 1 in sight!!

Toure was a defensive midfielder until he signed for us. Mancini signed him to be box to box and he has scored 9 goals. When we have needed him to he has sloted back into a holding posistion just like any midfileder with some defensive know how would do when asked to. Stop telling us about our midfielder because we have watched him since August.

The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.

whitecrossyid said:
The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.

YOu lot really do believe teams were intimidated at shite hart lane. They were probably shocked that your stadium wasnt in a serbian war zone judging by how old and shit it is. Im pretty sure we havent been inferior to you and next season will be very hard for you now liverpool are back on the rise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.