Spurs supporters

whitecrossyid said:
The table ultimately doesn't lie and a poor string of results against teams battling relegation has ultimately cost us. I blame Levy for not investing in our squad in the summer, especially in regards to signing a striker. he was always happy to spend before we got into the champions league but as soon as we got in it, he only spent 7 million in strengthening our first team. I don't know how you will fare in europe, but with your resources you will undoubtedly be able to sustain your league position. If you asked most neutrals they would say spurs are a much better team to watch, playing 3 defensive mids is one of the reasons why, but results matter.

Name are 3 defensive midfielders because i have only seen 2 all season

whitecrossyid said:
The table ultimately doesn't lie and a poor string of results against teams battling relegation has ultimately cost us. I blame Levy for not investing in our squad in the summer, especially in regards to signing a striker. he was always happy to spend before we got into the champions league but as soon as we got in it, he only spent 7 million in strengthening our first team. I don't know how you will fare in europe, but with your resources you will undoubtedly be able to sustain your league position. If you asked most neutrals they would say spurs are a much better team to watch, playing 3 defensive mids is one of the reasons why, but results matter.

You dont score that many goals and your best chances are usually a lump up to Crouch to knock down for Van Der Vaart.

Dont convince yourself that sort of football is enjoyable to watch, because it isn't.

You play some good stuff when Modric and Bale are fit and on form, but the rest of the time, meh.

markbmcfc said:
whitecrossyid said:

You dont score that many goals and your best chances are usually a lump up to Crouch to knock down for Van Der Vaart.

Dont convince yourself that sort of football is enjoyable to watch, because it isn't.

You play some good stuff when Modric and Bale are fit and on form, but the rest of the time, meh.

SPUDS= GLORIFIED VERSION OFF WIMBLEDON!

whitecrossyid said:
barry, toure and de jong hardly box to box.

You really haven't watched us play this season and are going with the southern media bias where that soundbite has been played throughout the season.....or you know f**k all about football.

For the last time...TOURE HOLDING MIDFIELDER !!!!! WATCH THE FA CUP SEMI FINAL YOU MUPPET!

whitecrossyid said:
He looked preety defensive to me when you got palyed off the park at our gaff

So you call him defensive from 1 game against you when we were utter shite and what you read in the papers

Why dont you do yourself a favour and watch some football you know nothing ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.