Spurs-The bitterness is reaching dipperlike proportions

Ducado said:
stony said:
Ducado said:
No just their dreams!

The scary thing is, they actually beleive it. If they did have better players, better work ethic, better manager etc. Then why are they 9 points adrift ?

Surely they can't all be so fucking stupid.

They are football fans, of course they are not that stupid, but they can't admit it on their forum you remember how the Newcastle fans were before they were relegated, it was like they were the Barcelona of the North East

is that like oldham athletic

---------------------Hart-------------------
Richards-----Kompany-----Dawson-----Ekotto
-------------------De Jong------------------
Silva-------Y.Toure--------Modric--------Bale
--------------------Tevez-------------------

Ducado said:
wayne71 said:
I agree with the ones on there about comparing players is all about opinions but the facts speak for themselves.

The best team - Look at our league positions and also compare trophies won this season.

The best manager - arry is almost 20 years older than mancini and hasn't won anything like the same amount of trophies, in fact I can only think of one thing arry has won (fa cup) and mancini won that in his first full season in England.

It also bugs me that they think they play attacking football, lets be honest arry doesn't have much tactical nous and only knows one way to play, its hardly rocket science.

I will concede London is a much better place than Manchester.

I actually prefer Manchester I find London to be soulless and cold
Just like old trafford. And for similar reasons.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Ducado said:
wayne71 said:
I agree with the ones on there about comparing players is all about opinions but the facts speak for themselves.

The best team - Look at our league positions and also compare trophies won this season.

The best manager - arry is almost 20 years older than mancini and hasn't won anything like the same amount of trophies, in fact I can only think of one thing arry has won (fa cup) and mancini won that in his first full season in England.

It also bugs me that they think they play attacking football, lets be honest arry doesn't have much tactical nous and only knows one way to play, its hardly rocket science.

I will concede London is a much better place than Manchester.

I actually prefer Manchester I find London to be soulless and cold
Just like old trafford. And for similar reasons.

To be honest I've only ever visited as a tourist and only really started going recently but I love the place, so much to do and see. Maybe I've lived and worked in Manchester for too long but I just find it miserable and a bit of a dump.

hilarious how they say ability to fill a stadium and yet our average attendance is 10,000 more than theirs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.