Spurs thread 2014-2015

Did anyone see that disgraceful banner at the game, held aloft by the Partizan fans? For those who didn't, it read 'Only Jews and Pussies' in the style of the Only Fools of Horses branding. Disgraceful.

Looks like the prospective Cain Hoy takeover has fallen through. A consequence of FFP, perhaps?

Ric said:
Looks like the prospective Cain Hoy takeover has fallen through. A consequence of FFP, perhaps?

More likely Levy wants far too much for the club.

If I was Spurs fan, I would rather stick with ENIC. Cain Hoy and ENIC are both investment vehicles. Faced with the choice, I would go for 'the better the devil you know'.

Re: Spurs Thread 2014/15

Empty seats at Spurs v Besiktas, lets see if it gets mentioned

blue underpants said:
Empty seats at Spurs v Besiktas, lets see if it gets mentioned

When I turned on at 8pm the 1st comment was "Spurs always have excellent European support" haha

If you missed the build up to the game then you really missed a treat. Tim Sherwood was ranting like a lunatic again, spouting more shite than the loud drunk guy in the pub. Apparently the number 10 position was made up position for strikers who can't score goals, Andros Townsend took us single handedly to the world cup and Pocchetino is a very similar manger to Mr Sherwood. There was plenty of other nonsense as well that I can't remember, but it was utter bollocks throughout

Carstairs said:
Can't believe we haven't got a Spurs thread.

We do.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=302813&hilit=spurs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=302813&hilit=spurs</a>

In future could you use the search function.

Decent match so far, spurs keep trying to make this match more exciting by keep passing to the besiktas player.

And lloris is a really good goalkeeper if not for his terrible/suicidal distribution.

As above....smashing game.

As for the empty seats at WHL, who can blame them. It's a poor tournament. Would be much better as a KO comp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.