Spurs thread 2014-2015

Yeah, but Levy got a really good deal on them, so that's what really matters. If they do manage to fleece the rags for £45m for Harry Kane, then he'll get to have another go at it and probably do just as badly.

Tez Tosterone said:
http://haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

The misery goes on and on and on.

As Pochettino reviews the current season and looks at "what's gone wrong" he can say that apart from Harry Kane , Hugo Lloris and Christian Eriksen, the rest of the squad has been a big letdown.

How many of the following ( not to mention the three above) will stay much longer at White Hart Lane.

Vlad Chiriches
Federico Fazio
Erik Lamela
Etienne Capoue
Paulinho
Roberto Soldado
Benjamin Stambouli
Ben Davies

An example of how to waste the €100m they received for Gareth Bale

Talking to Spurs fans I know, they are not overly impressed with Erikssen. The views seems to be "Apart from his set pieces he doesn't make a contribution".

If the Rags are offering £45m for Kane, they should take it without hesitation. He has had a very good season but it may be a purple patch that he won't repeat.

Off to Sydney on Thursday to watch Spurs v Sydney utd, thats a 2047 mile flight from here (perth)
Mrs is a spurs fan, she's coming to Melbourne with me to watch us play Real Madrid and Roma.

Looks like a good time to be there.

Sydney Opera House, Australia

At the end of May each year, they city of Sydney, Australia puts on one heck of a light snow, also known as "Vivid Sydney". Essentially they use a mixture of projectors and colored lights to project moving light shows on a variety of buildings throughout downtown Sydney (including the Opera House that you see here). It last for roughly two weeks and brings in tens of thousands of tourists, travelers and photographers from all over the world. If you ever get a chance to experience it, I highly recommend!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.colbybrownphotography.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.colbybrownphotography.com</a>

20140608_Australia_3456-Edit.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.