Spurs thread 2014-2015

GazM said:
Just waiting for the TalkSport backlash from that ginger tw*t....but there won't be one will there ? Agenda at large again.

BBC Sports - no news on any Europa matches so far today - all the focus is on Wingers upcoming press conference and back page news regarding Sturridge and Wroy!

everythingchangesbutblue said:
If you can believe spuds fans on glory glory are saying that the attendance was low because after disscusions with the police the club decided to stop selling tickets after 24.500, i'm callin shennanigans.

Haha unbelievable. All the club did was not sell tickets on the day of the game.

FantasyIreland said:
Their spineless performance and piss poor attendance getting discussed in depth on Talk sport......

Spurs had 24,300 at their ground last night out of a capacity of 36,284 (lets say for Ueafa games this is reduced by say 2,500, thus 24,300 for a capacity of 33,784) 71.9 % full (see link below)

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/besiktas-home-gallery-021014/

Of course no mention of this on ITV4, yet I recall that as the teams came out Sam Matterface said something along the line of always a good atmosphere\turn out at white hart lane.

Spurs though going to build a new 58,000 capacity stadium !

Well then where's Rios' tweets now !
He probably would not want to upset 'Arry by saying something nasty about one of his former clubs.

West Ham of course due to move into the Olympic stadium in 2 years (capacity 54,000). I wonder how often that will get filled once the novelty of experiencing the first few games in the first season wears off for them ?

City1974 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Their spineless performance and piss poor attendance getting discussed in depth on Talk sport......

Spurs had 24,300 at their ground last night out of a capacity of 36,284 (lets say for Ueafa games this is reduced by say 2,500, thus 24,300 for a capacity of 33,784) 71.9 % full (see link below)

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/besiktas-home-gallery-021014/

Of course no mention of this on ITV4, yet I recall that as the teams came out Sam Matterface said something along the line of always a good atmosphere\turn out at white hart lane.

Spurs though going to build a new 58,000 capacity stadium !

Well then where's Rios' tweets now !
He probably would not want to upset 'Arry by saying something nasty about one of his former clubs.

West Ham of course due to move into the Olympic stadium in 2 years (capacity 54,000). I wonder how often that will get filled once the novelty of experiencing the first few games in the first season wears off for them ?

You'd think tweets about another London club were a lot more relevant given who he plays for - or does he still think he's a rag?

In other news, I have heard from more than one source who claim to be ITK that the move to MK Dons is a done deal. I wonder if the rags have thought about it, in the 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' sense?

having watched them today vs saints i'm really confident we will rip them in 2 weeks....for the players they have you would have expected more than what they are showing atm

What's happened to Paulinho ? Spurs must have finally realised he's fucking shit. Cant tackle, can't pass, and has the work rate of a guest on Jeremy Kyle. Oh how they laughed when we signed Fernandinho. £30M they guffawed, we only paid £17M for a player who is three years younger and is keeping him out of the Brazil squad.
They're not fucking laughing now. The money we spent on Fernandinho helped us to a second Prem title and a league cup.
Meanwhile, Paulinho can't get in the Spurs team and their fans are desperate to get rid. I wonder how much his value has plummeted.
If only Steffi was here. He could do us a nice graph to show how much money Spurs have lost on him compared to how much Fern has been worth to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.