Spurs thread 2014-2015

Spurs well known bottlers. Once they flush out some of the garbage from the Bale money they may be proper sorted.

laughing gravy said:
piss poor today them cockney c*nts nearly as piss poor as newcastle last week!! JESUS why do teams still roll over for them red bastards

It's expected from all feeder clubs when they play at Old Trafford...

Spurs were rubbish yesterday.

Not convinced the two full backs, Rose and Walker, are good enough for a top four spot.

CityFan94 said:
Spurs were rubbish yesterday.

Not convinced the two full backs, Rose and Walker, are good enough for a top four spot.

I agree, I'd say the same about the centre backs too. I don't rate Vertonghen highly, he's great playing from out from the back and occasionally makes surging runs out but defensively he's suspect.

I can't remember the last time Spurs have had a settled back four though, chopped and changed every season with new faces and a new combination.

Lloris is fantastic but has a few errors in him from time to time.

image.jpg

With all the credit given to Pochettino, you do have to wonder where they would be without Kane.

I admire him giving young players a chance, but it seems like how it was under Bale, very dependant on one player.

I like Pochettino though and this summer is a big one for Spurs. I think with a few good signings in the right areas, they can be genuine top four contenders, like they were under Redknapp. Or they can be a selling club and sell Kane for a ridiculously high fee.

The credit goes to Sherwood. He had worked with a lot of those players as boss of the u21s so wasn't scared to chuck them into the full team even when spurs fans were saying they didn't want Kane in the team

Pochettino looks for now like another AVB riding the coat tails of one player having an amazing season. Take Kane out and it's a level below Stoke. The goals are so poorly spread out in their team that stop the supply to Kane and you stop spurs.

You can't even give him much credit for Saints as losing him and top players has made them even better.

Arsenal,Liverpool and United are having inconsistent seasons yet Spurs remain behind all of them and a severely depleted Saints team.

Well done To Kane who'll probably win player of the year being English but I'll wait till Pochettino does more with the squad before I get excited about spurs being less spursy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.