Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane pulling Diop to the ground, and then the West Ham player getting booked was the worst decision of the season ,Oliver again,they didn't even show it on MOTD ,changed the whole game

The centre back not being able to play his normal game for fear of a red card was why Spurs scored the first
Diop made a load of very feeble nervous challenges from then on
Lmao man. What about their goalie being a pillock!? I suppose he was worried incase we would shoot so that don't count either!? Comedy gold

Kane pulling Diop to the ground, and then the West Ham player getting booked was the worst decision of the season ,Oliver again,they didn't even show it on MOTD ,changed the whole game
Even worse than his decision to award a foul against Bernardo after a Spurs player jumped into him during the first home game of the season?

The centre back not being able to play his normal game for fear of a red card was why Spurs scored the first
Diop made a load of very feeble nervous challenges from then on

Hahahaha!

Clutching at straws, mate! Diop was unable to get in a challenge for the first goal because Son did him for pace and trickery. Too good is all. Besides which, to the extent that Diop had to be careful, it was more because Son was in the penalty area. So of course Diop couldn't just go blundering in.

Spurs were comfortable and the better team until taking their foot off the gas with 20 minutes to go. Would have been a victory by a considerably wider margin, I suspect, if West Ham had correctly been down to 10 men for 60 minutes.

Hahahaha!

Clutching at straws, mate! Diop was unable to get in a challenge for the first goal because Son did him for pace and trickery. Too good is all. Besides which, to the extent that Diop had to be careful, it was more because Son was in the penalty area. So of course Diop couldn't just go blundering in.

Spurs were comfortable and the better team until taking their foot off the gas with 20 minutes to go. Would have been a victory by a considerably wider margin, I suspect, if West Ham had correctly been down to 10 men for 60 minutes.

I'm not sure if it's a wind up or not. I must be still half cut from last night

I'm not sure if it's a wind up or not. I must be still half cut from last night

That's what I thought too. Has to be, surely?

Regardless, it's all whataboutery. Fact remains that Spurs were done by VAR again despite claims from many quarters that all decisions go in our favour.

That's what I thought too. Has to be, surely?

Regardless, it's all whataboutery. Fact remains that Spurs were done by VAR again despite claims from many quarters that all decisions go in our favour.
Surprised he didn't break his ankle with that one. He was a lucky boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.