Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 goals in 24 CL games for Kane. Quickest ever to reach that mark.

Of course, they were all penalties or tap ins, though. ;-)

Kane pulling Diop to the ground, and then the West Ham player getting booked was the worst decision of the season ,Oliver again,they didn't even show it on MOTD ,changed the whole game
Funny how thw cutting edge bbc failed to highlight this incident.If it wasn't for BM I wouldn't have been aware of it...just makes you think about how much else goes under the radar...esp when you think it involves the top rated ref (spit ) in this country.
This sort of incident surely cried out to be discussed and open to analysis. ..but the BBC think otherwise.I wonder why....?

Funny how thw cutting edge bbc failed to highlight this incident.If it wasn't for BM I wouldn't have been aware of it...just makes you think about how much else goes under the radar...esp when you think it involves the top rated ref (spit ) in this country.
This sort of incident surely cried out to be discussed and open to analysis. ..but the BBC think otherwise.I wonder why....?
But they did find the time to mention Mourinho yet again every day for a week followed by their sports presenter Silly Sally messing about for several minutes with Andy Murray in some sort of dungeon. What was all that about?

They didn't show Fredrick's tackle either. Funnily not mentioned on the beeb or here. Definitely an agenda ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.