Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are really going for Dybala and Coutinho when they already have Ndombele,Kane, Son, Moura (I believe Eriksen will be sold) with their new stadium and the great coach they have I can really see them as a challengers

If they are really going for Dybala and Coutinho when they already have Ndombele,Kane, Son, Moura (I believe Eriksen will be sold) with their new stadium and the great coach they have I can really see them as a challengers

If they land those players or not we should be very wary of playing them second game in. Least it’s a thought game to get everyone up to speed.

They're not going to land them. Coutinho is out, levy is doing his best "I'm a twat" in regards to lo celso so I doubt betis will deal unless they get 64m for him and theres a reason noone has been able to agree a deal for Fernandes considering his last season.

Lo Celso £55m

Spurs trying to buy the league... £0.5m higher record signing. Outspent us this summer already, may yet still go in for Dybala(think he would be good under Poch).

Fackin' Spurs! ;)

They’re looking at a £215 million transfer window spend. Wonder what their self-righteous fans’ attitude to spending will be now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.