Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they're goign to have a pretty decent squad next season. I anticipate them running us closer than the dippers will.

Even without Dybala, Sessegnon and Lo Celso are quality additions on the final day. They'll cement top three with that.

They’re looking at a £215 million transfer window spend. Wonder what their self-righteous fans’ attitude to spending will be now?

We are enjoying buying the title.

Also we can justify this because we have a Coutinho-like bottomless pit of money for the next few windows from the sale of Trippier and Eriksen

Last edited:
They’re looking at a £215 million transfer window spend. Wonder what their self-righteous fans’ attitude to spending will be now?

Strange they can spend that much after a new stadium. I guess not spending anything last year helps

Strange they can spend that much after a new stadium. I guess not spending anything last year helps

Exactly. Plus CL run. Plus a number of sales over the past two years. Plus the possible sale of Eriksen.

Similar to Gaz Bale - On a great deal in a city he likes. Club dont want him, he wants to play but why take a pay cut or move somewhere you dont want to go.

He would have preferred to stay at Juve, I’m sure. But he now knows that he’s not wanted there. And he has agreed to to join Spurs. So that’s not an issue for him.

The only sticking point seems to be the complex image rights. That’s what has put this deal in doubt.

He would have preferred to stay at Juve, I’m sure. But he now knows that he’s not wanted there. And he has agreed to to join Spurs. So that’s not an issue for him.

The only sticking point seems to be the complex image rights. That’s what has put this deal in doubt.

And now killed it, according to latest reports.

And now killed it, according to latest reports.
If the Rags pulled out because of his personal demands there was no hope Spurs could get the deal done. He obviously stuck to his guns, no way would Levy authorise over 300k per week, he’d have a queue of players outside his office with their salary bowls, “can we also have more please?” Never a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.