Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must hate scousers then. A rag mate got slashed at a game against Liverpool early 80s. Looks like a Big Nike swoosh on his cheek. Saying that, I got stabbed in my lower back in the 80s. Wasn't football related though.
Scousers, Leeds my bitter list is endless boss.

When Spurs came in late in the Kippax too.....5 - 0? All the streets next to the kippax and dog shit alley a war zone

Scousers, Leeds my bitter list is endless boss.

When Spurs came in late in the Kippax too.....5 - 0? All the streets next to the kippax and dog shit alley a war zone
I remember one game against spurs I saw a posh BMW and five spurs fans get their car trashed and get a good hiding in the mainstand car park after the game. I'm not going to keep this YouTube clip on here long, as I don't see it being in a positive light. It's a reminder of how things used to be...

Last edited:
I remember this game. I saw a posh BMW and five spurs fans get their car trashed and get a good hiding in the mainstand car park after the game. I'm not going to keep this YouTube clip on here long, as I don't see it being in a positive light. It's a reminder of how things used to be...

yeah another game we kicked off with them...the one I'm on about was in 1977.....they came late on a football special....the dibble had given the away section to City as they thought no one was coming (we knew better) about 3.15 they turned up mob handed...scrapping all through the game. They lost 5 - 0. Carnage after.

If you want any proof of the media bias towards certain clubs and players look at the players marks from yesterday in the media. Kane a 7 in spite of being totally anonymous.
Wow! They do like Kane and Tottenham! Who gave him a 7? Seems odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.