Spurs thread 2020/21

My thing with Spurs this season is that you should never write off Mourinho. Sure he might come comically unstuck but in what could be a gritty season, he could take advantage.

I can't see them in a title race, but if Chelsea faff around too long bedding new players in and United revert to type, then there may be an easy opening for top 4.

Started watching the spurs doc.

At this current moment in time it should be called Harry Kane is a Legend. Portrayed as a Kompany like figure in his dressing room.

I dunno if it's just me but there's no subtitles appearing anytime another language is spoken. Only a black background.

Jose comes across as his a very complex man. Telling Derty Ali he's a lazy fucker and the lad is laughing about it.

Big fan of all the "All or Nothing " series. Quite enjoying the Spurs one too. Mourinho comes across better than I expected, Levy and bit of a twat and Harry Kane is not a inspirational leader, intact his rallying rematch calls are a bit embarrassing.

Big fan of all the "All or Nothing " series. Quite enjoying the Spurs one too. Mourinho comes across better than I expected, Levy and bit of a twat and Harry Kane is not a inspirational leader, intact his rallying rematch calls are a bit embarrassing.
I laughed at the bit where SSN is on and the pundit says Jose is past it. So he walks up to the TV and says "Fuck you"

Levy "I like to think we are a caring club" The lying furloughing ****.

And Derty Ali is a lazy, smug ****. Who'd have thought it?

Son comes across very well. Fantastic attitude. You could see he was hurting from being sent off.

Firstly, I'm aware of our strong Spurs rivalry going back to the final etc. I have always found their fans to be quite twatty whenever I've been to WHL.

I thought the team and club have come across well so far in the series, may be that's what led to their poor run of form, being too nice (apart from Ali/Kane). I'm also sure there's a lot that goes on off camera. A lot of the players seem a nice bunch, especially Vertonghen and Toby. Eriksen was running down his contract but he still seemed to keep his head down, trained and was quite professional about it all. A lot of players probably would have created a bad atmosphere and done the opposite.

Aurier seemed very grounded when discussing his background during the charity visit. Son in my view has a sly nasty streak on the pitch, then cries when a decision goes against him. Off the field shows great attitude and cares for the club. Jose appears to still be in his honeymoon/likeable phase, his team talks were also emotive and generic. Obviously they have cut out anything related to tactics. I don't think anything Kane did was inspirational, just played up to the cameras with generic motivational soundbites you'd hear on a Sunday League pitch. Fantastic player though.

Again though, I'm sure there's a lot that goes on off Camera and certain there's more to it. Very strange how they changed their tune on the pitch after Jose's arrival.

After the oh so special one's comments about FFP, plus that swanky new stadium to pay for, maybe Spurs are going to be shopping in Lidl rather than Fortnum and Mason for the time being.

We've just signed the most famous and in demand player in football.

Women's football. ;-)

Alex Morgan.

Deeney might well be on a backup list in the event of nothing else happening but, as well as Milik, we're also being linked with players like Daka, Edouard and Leao. And a more likely backup option is Diallo from Metz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.