Spurs thread 2020/21

The All or Nothing series highlights how weak they are as a team, no leaders and Mourinho looks a decade out of date. Really lacking in quality outside of Lloris, Lucas Mora and Son; Dele Alli and Kane are good on their day, but average most of the time. Kane doesn't really look very happy, and his team talks reflect Spurs' performances on the pitch. Also, what have they done to Ndombole, gutted when he went there, thought he would be the perfect Fernandinho replacement. Anyway, not going to lose any sleep over their shiteness!!

The All or Nothing series highlights how weak they are as a team, no leaders and Mourinho looks a decade out of date. Really lacking in quality outside of Lloris, Lucas Mora and Son; Dele Alli and Kane are good on their day, but average most of the time. Kane doesn't really look very happy, and his team talks reflect Spurs' performances on the pitch. Also, what have they done to Ndombole, gutted when he went there, thought he would be the perfect Fernandinho replacement. Anyway, not going to lose any sleep over their shiteness!!
They still took 4 points of us.

Albeit thanks to Oliver and being shit at taking penalties.

Nice ground, shame about the team.

How long do we think Mourinho will last ?

Gone by Xmas ?

To me it looked like he tried quite hard last season to get an early pay off before realising Levy isn’t going to do that, especially so in this current climate and mourinho isn’t going to walk away from a payoff so I think they’ll be reluctantly stuck with each other. Maybe if the players revolt and it’s him or sell Kane and son (do they have anybody else of value?) then that could be the cheaper option otherwise I think he will at least see out the season. Spurs deserves this.

To me it looked like he tried quite hard last season to get an early pay off before realising Levy isn’t going to do that, especially so in this current climate and mourinho isn’t going to walk away from a payoff so I think they’ll be reluctantly stuck with each other. Maybe if the players revolt and it’s him or sell Kane and son (do they have anybody else of value?) then that could be the cheaper option otherwise I think he will at least see out the season. Spurs deserves this.
Bit early for a Jose meltdown but I'll take it. Might happen if they get bummed in Bulgaria as he was desperate to try and get the tie switched to London and was told to get fucked.

He didn't do that at Porto; or at Chelsea first time around; or at Inter. I have no idea whether or not he did it at Madrid. The whole club was a circus back then.

Chelsea second time around, he walked into a toxic dressing room. The same players, for the most part, did exactly the same thing to Antonio Conte a couple of years later. At United, he walked into a club that was just a mess, with a clueless Chief Executive and board who were intent on marquee signings rather than actually listening to Mourinho and building a team. Or did you not realise that Mourinho wasn't calling most of the shots on player incomings there? Nevertheless, I concede that his particular character would only have added fuel to the flames that were already burning at those clubs when he arrived.

Who knows what will happen at Spurs? Maybe it will all go up in flames there too. But you can't assume that that will necessarily happen just because it has happened a couple of times in the past. After all, would it have been right to assume that Pep wouldn't stay at City for more than 3-4 years because that was all he had done at any club previously?
The point is, he did it at the rags, and he did it at the Kremlin second time around. In other words, his last two jobs.

He's already started on your players, calling them lazy yesterday. If Pep has any faults, criticising his charges in public isn’t one of them.

The worst thing a manager can do is alienate his players. It leads to resentment and, eventually, downing tools. PEG has form for this, and it already looks like it’s happening again.

Alli had 1 good season about 4 years ago,done fuck all since...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.