Spurs thread 2020/21

Yes - and it was confirmed with a 5-1 drubbing at Maine Road - a game in which Peter Barnes was unplayable. Great day.
5-1? I'm sure I remember it as 5-0. Mind you we've twice beaten them 5-1 at the old White Hart Lane in the past ten years so it's an easy mistake to make.

This thread is missing a dose of JimB

I'll see your JimB and raise you with THFC6061. The poster who used to produce Excel spreadsheets and post them on here to prove Spurs were a bigger club than us. He also point blank refused to believe Bale was going to Madrid. He also argued that the 7 signings they made that summer were better than any City signings in the summer of 2013. How did he do that? By an Excel spreadsheet.

That was a very funny 2 days on here

I'll see your JimB and raise you with THFC6061. The poster who used to produce Excel spreadsheets and post them on here to prove Spurs were a bigger club than us. He also point blank refused to believe Bale was going to Madrid. He also argued that the 7 signings they made that summer were better than any City signings in the summer of 2013. How did he do that? By an Excel spreadsheet.

That was a very funny 2 days on here
Both a pair of wankers

5-1? I'm sure I remember it as 5-0. Mind you we've twice beaten them 5-1 at the old White Hart Lane in the past ten years so it's an easy mistake to make.
You are right - I'm getting old - memories tend to merge - it was still a great day in the sunshine ripping them to shreds though - I can remember that much.

You are right - I'm getting old - memories tend to merge - it was still a great day in the sunshine ripping them to shreds though - I can remember that much.
And you were right about Peter Barnes being unplayable that day.
But should we really be mocking the first English team to play in the mighty Europa League Conference? Or is it the Europa Conference League?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.