Spurs thread 2020/21

The spurs fans here are nasty , dislike them even more than the dippers who come on here

Well said Kaz.
I have said in the past, a couple of the worst ones should have been banned.

I guess that you’re referring to Crouchino and me. I’m not aware that either of us has ever been anything other than polite and respectful towards other posters on here and towards your club. All that we’ve ever done is put the case for our own club in this thread when we feel that it has been misrepresented. You can interpret that as being nasty, if you like, but I think it’s more that you just hate Spurs (which is fair enough) and are predisposed to disliking anything that any Spurs fan says - regardless of what they actually do say.

I guess that you’re referring to Crouchino and me. I’m not aware that either of us has ever been anything other than polite and respectful towards other posters on here and towards your club. All that we’ve ever done is put the case for our own club in this thread when we feel that it has been misrepresented. You can interpret that as being nasty, if you like, but I think it’s more that you just hate Spurs (which is fair enough) and are predisposed to disliking anything that any Spurs fan says - regardless of what they actually do say.
Your mate keep saying i went to wembley knowing i had covid and hugged everyone to spread it , i caught it on the trip not before but that didnt stop him , he was pure vile to me

I agree, Jim.

As you know, I’m no fan of Spurs, but I have never found any of the Tottenham supporters on here anything but respectful.

I don’t always agree with what you say, but I don’t ever remember any WUMmery on your part, nor on the part of any other Spurs fans.

I agree, Jim.

As you know, I’m no fan of Spurs, but I have never found any of the Tottenham supporters on here anything but respectful.

I don’t always agree with what you say, but I don’t ever remember any WUMmery on your part, nor on the part of any other Spurs fans.
Cheers, Vienna.

Although I do think that that statto Spurs fan referred to earlier was a WUM. Or just flat out weird.

Your mate keep saying i went to wembley knowing i had covid and hugged everyone to spread it , i caught it on the trip not before but that didnt stop him , he was pure vile to me
Well, that was wrong of him on that occasion. But that is atypical of his posts, that I’ve seen.

Agreed. You and I have never seen eye to eye and I’ve tried to get a rise out of you on numerous occasions about Tottenham, furloughing and Greggs.

You’ve never been nasty in return or said anything disrespectful.

I can’t stand Spurs and you and I will probably never see eye to eye on things but I find you and Crouchinho polite. You’re welcome on here in my eyes.

Well, that was wrong of him on that occasion. But that is atypical of his posts, that I’ve seen.
It was more than one , it was several times , he was spoken to by a mod , he went away , good ridance , a difference in football opinions should never go personal and repeating lies about a virus killing people

Anyway , back to football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.