Spurs thread 2020/21

Kane is a player I would have at City all day long even though he's a dirty so and so ;) This season in particular his link up play has been exceptional.
I agree that Kane has performed excellently this season and Mourinho seems to have got him performing all over the pitch but I do think that being a cockney kid playing for a norf Landon club and his role in the England team has meant he has been spared the critical attention others from less favoured regions and clubs are treated to. His backing into airborne opponents is a particular concern, but City fans remember very well the knee high lunge on KdB in December '17 and the way he clattered Delph in the CL match at Spurs (when he injured himself and Delph was held responsible for puttin "Harry" out of the return). So, yes, very good player with a rather dark side.

He often does that. In my opinion, it should be at least a yellow, although I imagine it would be tricky making it a red card decision. It's dangerous play. Certainly as dangerous as a spear tackle in RL/RU (can be a sending-off offence in those sports). That could, in the very worst case scenario, lead to a broken neck.

He often does that. In my opinion, it should be at least a yellow, although I imagine it would be tricky making it a red card decision. It's dangerous play. Certainly as dangerous as a spear tackle in RL/RU (can be a sending-off offence in those sports). That could, in the very worst case scenario, lead to a broken neck.
Tackling an airborne player, which is what Hotspur Harry is doing, to all intents and purposes, is also a serious offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.