Spurs thread 2020/21

Kane injured both ankles, his first was due to a foul from that Arturo Vidal wannabe Thiago, he injured his other ankle going for a high ball.
Cheers, it sounds like he was favouring his 'good' (a relative term with Kane) ankle when he came down from the 2nd incident.

So we've had 41 shots in our past 2 games against Spurs. Lost 4-0 on aggregate. Absolutely rolled over once their goal in 2nd min was chalked off. Thanks for the help lads.
Spurs have been bloody lucky against City in recent seasons with poor decisions and negative displays. I thought we battered them at their place but didn't put our chances away. It's payback time in a couple of weeks.

The first injury was a foul but i thought he didn't help things with that one foot dive he does to make sure the foul looks worse than it is.

Spurs have been bloody lucky against City in recent seasons with poor decisions and negative displays. I thought we battered them at their place but didn't put our chances away. It's payback time in a couple of weeks.
Before last season we did the double over them 2 seasons on the bounce beating them at Wembley twice,bit of yet another myth flying about that their some kind of bogey team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.