Spurs thread 2020/21

Son and Kane have helped paper over the same old Mourinho dirge. With Kane out for any amount of time, I wouldn't be surprised to see them just stop scoring and plummet and Jose to be gone by the time he's back

Suicide by Mourinho to only go with two in midfield, Liverpool walked through them at will.
With no Kane I can only imagine we’ll be trying to get through Finglands garage when we go there

It was only a few weeks ago that the media were blowing smoke up their arses and saying how wrong everyone was for writing off Maureen and what a genius Levy was for appointing him.

Just behind the Rags and Dippers and on a level with the self-entitled Tarquins of clubs I can't stand.

Deluded, gobby, self-entitled bitter fans who kick off every time they come to our place.

Shame the Dippers won tonight but it's a great consolation knowing it's at Spurs expense.

One league cup in 30 years for a club that has spent more than many clubs who have won more in the same time yet they're still perceived by many as a well run club and a model for others to follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.