Spurs Thread - 2021/22

I hope someone leaves something in on that Tanganga prick. Deserves it.
One of those little weasels who thinks he’s nails because nobody has ever backhanded the **** across the face before.

To be fair to his second yellow today, he pulled out of the tackle, but he gave away about six fouls before getting booked against us

Kane having a wake up call. But then he wakes up tomorrow and sees the salary transferred on his account. Than turned around and falls asleep straight away.

I think we avoided massive mistake. Imagine this slow, injured bottler for 150M+
Careful, all the Harry fans on here will be telling you we missed a trick because even though he did fuck all for England the other night he scored a goal (keeper was poor). They think that justified the 150m tag, the commentator said yesterday only Tanganga had touched the ball less than Kane and he'd been sent off half an hour ago. With Kane in the side, I do t think he improved us that much if at all, definitely not for the price we or Spurs were prepared to pay/accept.

Careful, all the Harry fans on here will be telling you we missed a trick because even though he did fuck all for England the other night he scored a goal (keeper was poor). They think that justified the 150m tag, the commentator said yesterday only Tanganga had touched the ball less than Kane and he'd been sent off half an hour ago. With Kane in the side, I do t think he improved us that much if at all, definitely not for the price we or Spurs were prepared to pay/accept.
Levy has dropped a major bollock and it could not have happened to a better twat. He will get nowhere near the asking price now

This place was full of Spurs fans talking shite about how he should stay at Spurs or we must pay whatever Levy wants. I am so glad we didnt give in to Levy, I was hoping to enjoy a Spurs implosion but this is becoming a work of art from LEvy. He's missed out on £100m, missed out on thwe best managers, upset their best player, and upset their own fanbase. Lovely. Well worth not spending the money Levy and his acolytes and Kane fanboys on here wanted

From Spurs forum :

"If this is the level of effort we are going to see from Harry this season, we should have taken 75 million for him"

"Of course that's a fucking pipe dream so we're left with the worst of all worlds. No money, disinterested player and a year of fucking stagnation"

"The bare minimum should be him giving maximum effort, no excuses.
Just another prima donna who didn't get his way."

"Should have taken the £100m from City when it was offered. It's clear he doesn't want to play (properly play) for Spurs anymore."

"there is a world of difference between a player who is committed and one who is trying to show it matters"

This place was full of Spurs fans talking shite about how he should stay at Spurs or we must pay whatever Levy wants. I am so glad we didnt give in to Levy, I was hoping to enjoy a Spurs implosion but this is becoming a work of art from LEvy. He's missed out on £100m, missed out on thwe best managers, upset their best player, and upset their own fanbase. Lovely. Well worth not spending the money Levy and his acolytes and Kane fanboys on here wanted

From Spurs forum :

"If this is the level of effort we are going to see from Harry this season, we should have taken 75 million for him"

"Of course that's a fucking pipe dream so we're left with the worst of all worlds. No money, disinterested player and a year of fucking stagnation"

"The bare minimum should be him giving maximum effort, no excuses.
Just another prima donna who didn't get his way."

"Should have taken the £100m from City when it was offered. It's clear he doesn't want to play (properly play) for Spurs anymore."

"there is a world of difference between a player who is committed and one who is trying to show it matters"
And they can’t blame an England midweek game on his effort levels, because, besides a brilliant strike (and he is a great finisher), his performance and effort levels were pitiful for England in Poland.

Especially when you saw a real World Class player up the other end for the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.