Spurs Thread | 2024/25

Toothless. Watched them against newcastle and they were the same, don't think today was about arsenals defence so much and seemed far more about how bland, unpredictable, and generally really shite spurs were in the final 3rd
Was watching on Czech Tv and they said Spurs have the highest average possession this season but 3rd from bottom in shots/chances created (can't remember which). Pretty much sums up what I saw today.

Toothless. Watched them against newcastle and they were the same, don't think today was about arsenals defence so much and seemed far more about how bland, unpredictable, and generally really shite spurs were in the final 3rd
Agreed.

They aren't much better defensively either, Bentancur the only real midfielder they played today was criminal, Maddison and Kulusevski either side of him, No wonder why they are so open.

Romero is an overrated ****, Van De Ven is quick that's the height of it he's bang average defensively, The keeper is fucking awful not to mention Pedro Porro and Udogie.

am I correct in remembering when Sterling moved to City the dippers were all angry - mercenary and all that - then switched to "its ok we got their £50m and we already have a better player coming through in Dominic Solanke"?

If so that remains hilarious in the extreme

am I correct in remembering when Sterling moved to City the dippers were all angry - mercenary and all that - then switched to "its ok we got their £50m and we already have a better player coming through in Dominic Solanke"?

If so that remains hilarious in the extreme
Jordan Ibe, wasn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.