Spurs Thread | 2024/25

Big Ange says he always wins things in his second year. In this case it might be relegation or the sack…

Lots will be forgiven should he take three points off the Swamp Donkeys soon.

Spurs are still shit. Everyone likes Ange but his tactics won't work with the quality of players they've got. Arsenal didn't even go there for a win but Spurs couldn't help themselves. New manager coming in next season.

Spurs are still shit. Everyone likes Ange but his tactics won't work with the quality of players they've got. Arsenal didn't even go there for a win but Spurs couldn't help themselves. New manager coming in next season.

Spurs have 44 points from their last 32 games. Ange still popular.

United have 51 pts from their last 32 games. ten Hag still being there is viewed as a ajoke.

Don't think Big Ange's going to last the season. Predictable, toothless football. Just pushes the ball around the box, and nicks in an aimless cross.

I said signing Solanke was the smarter choice, because I thought they'd have their striker moving around, linking up play and opening spaces. If they were gonna just put crosses in, they really should've signed Toney instead. Solanke tries hard, but they are under-utilizing him.

Why did they even re-sign Werner, he wasn't even great during the loan spell. Johnson is out of his depth. Not sure what happened to Son, but it looks like age is catching up to him.

Don't think Big Ange's going to last the season. Predictable, toothless football. Just pushes the ball around the box, and nicks in an aimless cross.

I said signing Solanke was the smarter choice, because I thought they'd have their striker moving around, linking up play and opening spaces. If they were gonna just put crosses in, they really should've signed Toney instead. Solanke tries hard, but they are under-utilizing him.

Why did they even re-sign Werner, he wasn't even great during the loan spell. Johnson is out of his depth. Not sure what happened to Son, but it looks like age is catching up to him.

I couldn't believe how bad their crossing was, you would think that professional footballers would be able to get a cross within a couple of yards of a team mate when they had time to measure it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.