Spurs Thread | 2024/25

Same age. All I remember is reading about it (oh, and hearing Anthony Newley on our big old fashioned valve radio!).
You must have a really good memory to go that far back pal.
The only thing I can remember from that far back is the state funeral for Winston Churchill which was in 1965 ,so 4 years after Spurs league triumph.
And I remember the 1966 FA Cup Final when Everton beat Sheffield Wednesday 3-2 after being 2 goals down.

Spurs have 44 points from their last 32 games. Ange still popular.

United have 51 pts from their last 32 games. ten Hag still being there is viewed as a ajoke.
That's because Ange tells it how it is. Ten Hag just talks shite. Ten Hag has also had two full seasons and spent £700m. Being the guy that admits when it's not going right and being magnanimous in defeat will only carry him so far.

That's because Ange tells it how it is. Ten Hag just talks shite. Ten Hag has also had two full seasons and spent £700m. Being the guy that admits when it's not going right and being magnanimous in defeat will only carry him so far.

Ange talks all sorts of shite! He just puts a “maaaate…” on the end of it. Last night he was complaining that people think he doesn’t care about set pieces, when the entire reason people think that is because he literally said he didn’t care about them in a press conference when people started pointing out how bad they are at them.

He’s also a pissy little bastard, can’t take any journalists bringing up his past comments or results.

Oh and Spurs have the highest net spent in the world since Postecoglu arrived, he’s spent €420m gross in just over a year/ 3 windows.

Ange talks all sorts of shite! He just puts a “maaaate…” on the end of it. Last night he was complaining that people think he doesn’t care about set pieces, when the entire reason people think that is because he literally said he didn’t care about them in a press conference when people started pointing out how bad they are at them.

He’s also a pissy little bastard, can’t take any journalists bringing up his past comments or results.

Oh and Spurs have the highest net spent in the world since Postecoglu arrived, he’s spent €420m gross in just over a year/ 3 windows.
Not a fan?

Do we have any Spurs fans on here? When you look on RagCaf they have tons of fans from other teams but we don't appear to have many. Is it because we're unwelcoming of away fans on here?

Yup Spuds and Dippers have been the media darlings for many years.

I think Bluemoon cares less because they’re never a direct rival, but Spurs treatment by the media is ridiculous, look at the number of individual awards they get.

Scott Parker player of the year FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.