Spurs Thread | 2024/25

I remember Spurs winning the league and then watching them beat (10 man) Leicester 2-0 on the cup final. Then I was at Maine Road the season after to see us thrash them 6-2, 4 days before they beat Benfica 2-1 in the second leg of the European Cup semi final.

Yesterday I watched them lose to Arsenal. They looked as Spursy as ever. Those statistics of 44 points from 32 games combined with the record spending are particularly damaging to "Ange". More damaging when the TV credit Spurs with better possession stats than any other club which makes their inability to create a chance, let alone take one, a real indictment of both the manager and the players. And their defensive problems at corners remain. I was annoyed that an Arsenal with a very negative and defensive approach was able to keep a clean sheet with so little difficulty and then nick it so easily from a set piece. A 0-0 would have meant a very good week end for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.