Spurs tickets

Be empty seats all over the place at home games I reckon. Same for other clubs too. A lot of people have not got back to business as usual.
I'v said that to everyone i know blue and foe alike
the empty seats brigade are going to have a field day with us this season
on top of that
city make it more difficult for season ticket holders to gain entrance
YCMIU

on top of that
YCMIU
I know. It will just seem like too much hassle to some and too risky to others.

Really surprised this didn't sell out day 2, I expect a significant drop off this season but I thought first game of the season and it being spurs with the Kane saga would make it very popular. Perhaps it is and the next few aways after it will drop even lower.

The pandemic has hit so many people hard,there's a lot of people sick, lots of people with fears and apprehension, lots of people with financial constraints, lots of people with new higher priorities and lots of people that have just broken the habit and see no reason to go back, at least not right now.

I think there's going to be a lot of head scratching in a few months when the Premier league and club suits expecting demand to return to pre-covid levels so they can milk us for all we've got doesn't happen. They really should have used this 18 month break to make significant changes that look after the loyal match going fanbase instead of waiting for the whales to return for milking and to be treated like shit.

I was an every single game possible fan pre-covid, I'd make sacrifices everywhere in my life so that I could go to city, I don't feel like that anymore. I'm doing spurs but I'm doing mainly to get my fix of a proper capacity crowd away day before the inevitable bullshit rules and/or bans come into play again, once I've got that ticked off I think I'll be dropping it for the majority of the season too.

Really surprised this didn't sell out day 2, I expect a significant drop off this season but I thought first game of the season and it being spurs with the Kane saga would make it very popular. Perhaps it is and the next few aways after it will drop even lower.

The pandemic has hit so many people hard,there's a lot of people sick, lots of people with fears and apprehension, lots of people with financial constraints, lots of people with new higher priorities and lots of people that have just broken the habit and see no reason to go back, at least not right now.

I think there's going to be a lot of head scratching in a few months when the Premier league and club suits expecting demand to return to pre-covid levels so they can milk us for all we've got doesn't happen. They really should have used this 18 month break to make significant changes that look after the loyal match going fanbase instead of waiting for the whales to return for milking and to be treated like shit.

I was an every single game possible fan pre-covid, I'd make sacrifices everywhere in my life so that I could go to city, I don't feel like that anymore. I'm doing spurs but I'm doing mainly to get my fix of a proper capacity crowd away day before the inevitable bullshit rules and/or bans come into play again, once I've got that ticked off I think I'll be dropping it for the majority of the season too.
Everything is relative
I'm not going
my son can't go so I'm not either
It would of cost me about £200 for the day just for me,I'd rather send that to my inlaws who are
struggling terribly in Thailand.
its a whole different world now.

on top of that
YCMIU
I could not give a toss about the empty seat brigade (who always seem to have great WiFi for the football stadia they are in).
It costs time and money to watch football and I have sympathy with anyone of whatever team that misses out of the match they would love to go to.
Pubs aren’t full.
Trains aren’t full.
It is the world we are in.

Am happy to be able to go Spurs and I reckon I will get Brighton away that I never would have.
(Doubt I will get Liverpool but would rather be providing reinforcements in Afghanistan than go to Anfield).
In summary - let’s enjoy being back at the football.

Still over 200 tickets left and it's 5000 points at 12pm and any season card holder from 3pm.
First away league game we can attend in 18 months as defending champions with £30 tickets and no covid restrictions either.

Not hearing any bleating about how unfair the loyalty points system is today and how people NEVER get the chance to attend away games. But just wait until the upcoming visits to Anfield and Old Toilet and it'll be moaning as usual that the same people get the tickets. Good job really isn't it or there would be no fucker there at all next week.

100% spot on, time the regulars got more respect, without them we would struggle big time

Fuck it, 2,191 in the queue, I'll do mine in the early hours.
Isn’t that because people are logging on to upload the digital ST, not Spurs? Why this couldn’t have been done on Monday when the first home game is two weeks away defeats my thinking.

Isn’t that because people are logging on to upload the digital ST, not Spurs? Why this couldn’t have been done on Monday when the first home game is two weeks away defeats my thinking.
Yes it is, I just tried again, got in after 20 mins and Spurs had sold out. Saves me some money anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.