Spurs tickets

Thankfully in a position where I can afford a season ticket again after 8 years. Just under 5000 points so banking on getting one at 3pm. I'd have thought this would have sold out within a day or two.

Do we think Leicester will go to a similar points level or is that likely to be higher as closer?

Will probably take 2 or 3 games to be able to gauge uptake. But my guess would be slightly higher points for Leicester, can't believe Spurs has gone as low as it has. A week after a Wembley trip for a lot may have some say in that.

Will probably take 2 or 3 games to be able to gauge uptake. But my guess would be slightly higher points for Leicester, can't believe Spurs has gone as low as it has. A week after a Wembley trip for a lot may have some say in that.

Do you think the fact that Leicester are doing print at home tickets will have an effect on how many purchase?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-04-18-16-34.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-04-18-16-34.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 37
Train times and the ko time are a pain for younger people who might not drive plus a lot of people just don't fancy mixing in such large crowds at the moment. Think there are around 100 tickets left which will go by tomorrow
They'll be 35K+ season ticket holders mixing in large crowds v Norwich at home and I bet it won't be an issue at Anfield

Do you think the fact that Leicester are doing print at home tickets will have an effect on how many purchase?

I wasn't aware of that, but thanks for bringing that to attention as some may be put off by that. I had to pop to a local library to print my Charity Shield tickets which is a pain. Looks like I'll need to invest in a printer for the football, nevermind work.

It was the same for Burnley away Dec 2019, went very low.

Each match has different variables, Burnley was 8.15 mid-week and anyone who watch it as a free amazon prime trial in the run up the Christmas.

Home games will struggle to sell out as they really start at £42 with bigger games at £63, with two categories .

Must be said - if it hasn’t already - that the last 12 months has hit some people hard financially.
Some people might just be going to home games.
let’s face it, I know a fair number of people who have many more points than me, who only went to Porto thanks to S Mansour’s fantastic gesture on day flights. (And good luck to them).
am happy I have got a ticket and have the time and resource to go.

ps Just wish I was getting ticket points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.