Spurs tickets

Am surprised not sold out to high points.
Guess it's proof of our older than average fanbase and despite what rivals taunt us about we haven't got many new/young fans yet.

I expect home games to be pretty bad this season as well. Dunno how many are deferring but City clearly can't sell seats for home games so far.
Could well be, but where are all the 'can never get a ticket on my points' brigade then?
All those who would die for a ticket for an away game but the points system denies me.......

We have well in excess of 30,000 season ticket holders and can't shift less than 3,000 tickets for Spurs, lots of younger ones in that group but still no take up?

Could well be, but where are all the 'can never get a ticket on my points' brigade then?
All those who would die for a ticket for an away game but the points system denies me.......

We have well in excess of 30,000 season ticket holders and can't shift less than 3,000 tickets for Spurs, lots of younger ones in that group but still no take up?
Don't worry mate, they'll be back. None of them missed a game before the points system came in don't you know?

Liverpool away is the first weekend of October, so I'd imagine in about 4 weeks I'm sure we'll hear them all bleating on again. "How's anyone got over 18k points?" "I went to every game in 1932" "Wouldn't it be better if instead of the points system people just had to queue outside the ticket office?" "Why isn't there a ballot for this?" "Oh right, so you think you're a bigger blue than me because you've got more points?!" - CANNOT WAIT FOR IT.

Do we think Leicester will go to a similar points level or is that likely to be higher as closer?

Train times and the ko time are a pain for younger people who might not drive plus a lot of people just don't fancy mixing in such large crowds at the moment. Think there are around 100 tickets left which will go by tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.