Spurs tickets

Anyone still not received their confirmation email? I’ve been charged so I definitely know I’ve purchased it, I’ve seen some people have had their ticket posted too - should I be getting into contact with supporter services?
Log into the ticket site and check purchase history on account to see if it has you as buying one/them, then check email address is correct then spam.

If you have bought one SS are not interested until much closer to the date of the game when a duplicate can be arranged.

Log into the ticket site and check purchase history on account to see if it has you as buying one/them, then check email address is correct then spam.

If you have bought one SS are not interested until much closer to the date of the game when a duplicate can be arranged.
Thanks mate, checked purchase history and I’ve definitely got it - nothing in my spam either. What a mess ffs.

Thanks mate, checked purchase history and I’ve definitely got it - nothing in my spam either. What a mess ffs.
I’m the same pal. No confirmation e-mail but money gone out and it’s listed in my history
Bought another later e-mail arrived straight away

I’m the same pal. No confirmation e-mail but money gone out and it’s listed in my history
Bought another later e-mail arrived straight away
So you had to buy a 2nd ticket for the confirmation email to arrive? Worried that my purchase hasn’t gone through and I won’t be receiving my ticket, even though I deffo bought one

So you had to buy a 2nd ticket for the confirmation email to arrive? Worried that my purchase hasn’t gone through and I won’t be receiving my ticket, even though I deffo bought one
No I meant when I bought my first two at 9.00am. Mine and my lads I still have had no confirmation e-mail re the purchase
I bought another in the afternoon and that e-mail arrived immediately

Best way to get from Euston to the ground?
Victoria Line to Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale.
Seven Sisters is a horrendous walk
Try for a bus to the ground from Seven Sisters
Never tried Tottenham Hale
Do your drinking in the Euston area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.