Spurs tickets

Has anyone not received the pending transactions back from city yet for this, still down 240 quid?

It's been a nightmare from start to finish this one: city taking too much money, nothing about tickets or entry requirements received yet and the trains back are that bad that it is quicker and easier for me to go via Leeds than direct to Manchester.

That means we are going to win comfortably right...

I heard they're sending them out on Wednesday. There's 4 or 5 days to go yet.
Well there is not.

If sent out Wednesday, there are 3 days to receive them.

Now with the way things are with the ticket office I would bet someone is collecting a ticket at the ground

Well there is not.

If sent out Wednesday, there are 3 days to receive them.

Now with the way things are with the ticket office I would bet someone is collecting a ticket at the ground

I meant from now but if I was a betting man I'd say they'd be here for Thursday. Bit shit for those making a weekend of it, who are traveling down on say the Friday.

It'll get easier as the season goes on. I've been the first to call companies out on using Covid as an excuse, but it's been especially hard for the hospitality and entertainment industries. It's only a few weeks ago that the club knew we'd be allowed in the ground in August, and the goalposts are forever changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.