Spurs tickets

Victoria Line to Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale.
Seven Sisters is a horrendous walk
Try for a bus to the ground from Seven Sisters
Never tried Tottenham Hale
Do your drinking in the Euston area.

Best way to get from Euston to the ground?

I've always used Seven Sisters if I was pushed for time to catch my train at Euston, it can be reached in about 20-25 mins with the odd bit of jogging, quicker if you're being chased. ;-)
Tottenham Hale is on the other side of WHL, further down the Victoria Line so probably adds time if you're in a hurry to get back.
The Liverpool St to WHL rail route is ok if you're not in a hurry as the queues can be lengthy after a match.

I've always used Seven Sisters if I was pushed for time to catch my train at Euston, it can be reached in about 20-25 mins with the odd bit of jogging, quicker if you're being chased. ;-)
Tottenham Hale is on the other side of WHL, further down the Victoria Line so probably adds time if you're in a hurry to get back.
The Liverpool St to WHL rail route is ok if you're not in a hurry as the queues can be lengthy after a match.
You see Hale on the way if you walk from Sisters, it as half a mile to the east (right) after you walk half a mile. They are very similar distance to the ground, but Hale can be quieter after the game and a better bet as you will be the first to get on. After if you walk fast enough the crowd will thin out and it is less of an issue. They have added a couple of hundred yard onto the distance with the new ground and away fans entering the furthest point from the stations.

Getting off at Sisters was better due to the pubs on the way, but next to none open now, and the police are looking out for open containers of alcohol.

Have tickets been posted yet?

Not got mine and going away in the morning so if they've fooked up I won't know until friday night when I get back to find no tickets posted !!!

You see Hale on the way if you walk from Sisters, it as half a mile to the east (right) after you walk half a mile. They are very similar distance to the ground, but Hale can be quieter after the game and a better bet as you will be the first to get on. After if you walk fast enough the crowd will thin out and it is less of an issue. They have added a couple of hundred yard onto the distance with the new ground and away fans entering the furthest point from the stations.

Getting off at Sisters was better due to the pubs on the way, but next to none open now, and the police are looking out for open containers of alcohol.
Yes, that's a fair point about getting on easier at Hale, though I've always managed to squeeze on the first tube arriving at Seven Sisters. Hale also has an overground train line back to Liverpool St, it's on the Stansted Airport route.

Another option is Liverpool St to Northumberland park. Used it many times. Less pubs open around Liverpool st as it is a Sunday, but still Better than trying to find a drink around the Lane.

Beware of disruption this Sunday on the London Overground trains...

LONDON OVERGROUND: Sunday 15 August, no service between Hackney Downs and Enfield Town / Cheshunt. Use London Underground or London Buses connections between Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters. Chingford trains call additionally at Cambridge Heath and London Fields. Replacement buses operate between Seven Sisters and Enfield Town / Cheshunt. Any GREATER ANGLIA services which stop at Seven Sisters will be diverted via Tottenham Hale.

Replacement buses operate
Service L1:
Seven Sisters - Bruce Grove - White Hart Lane - Silver Street - Edmonton Green - Bush Hill Park (Great Cambridge Road) - Enfield Town
Service L2: Seven Sisters - Bruce Grove - White Hart Lane - Silver Street - Edmonton Green - Bush Hill Park (Great Cambridge Road) - Southbury - Turkey Street (Hertford Road) - Theobalds Grove - Cheshunt

Is there anyone offering travel to Spurs on Sunday? Need 3 seats, Tameside area preferably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.