Spurs tickets

Got email saying its been dispatched after the tickets arrived this morning. Not sure whether they're on the ball or off it.

Don't really think City could have done anything else with regards to letting us know covid protocol beforehand, it's not in their hands they can't inform us of something they don't know themselves. I think it was fairly obvious they was going to ask for negative test or proof of vaccination.

Last time I went to Spurs new ground they had quite an enclosed bottleneck area with fairly thorough checks, I imagine they'll be checking and double checking every away fan but being sporadic with which home fans they check. Expect delays.
Yip.I would arrive early for this one.
Took ages the last time.
Surely going to be worse on Sunday.

Daughter can't make it now, gonna give the ticket to my brother instead who's just turned 18. Anyone think there will be a problem with him using a concession ticket? Is there any way to upgrade it? Or is it worth chancing it?
Does he look 18 or over.

Daughter can't make it now, gonna give the ticket to my brother instead who's just turned 18. Anyone think there will be a problem with him using a concession ticket? Is there any way to upgrade it? Or is it worth chancing it?
IT is the tightest security I have seen getting in a ground, and they did stop some young lads going in last time but don't know what the reason was.

There is an away ticket sales office at the steps at the bottom of the away end, you would hope they would allow an upgrade there, but some clubs have forced upgrades in the past and others just refused entry. In the later case it was really taking the piss, 24 year old on an under 16 at a ground near by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.