Spurs tickets

Still no sign of tickets. Got the email last night saying they've been dispatched, and to call the club if not here by Friday. That should be fun on hold all day with the current seasoncard meltdown.

Still no sign of tickets. Got the email last night saying they've been dispatched, and to call the club if not here by Friday. That should be fun on hold all day with the current seasoncard meltdown.
Me neither. Hopefully turn up tomorrow

Me neither. Hopefully turn up tomorrow

At least I'm not alone, and good news that some are arriving today at least.

You'd be fuming if you were going down there for the weekend and leaving say tomorrow. Hopefully things will be more on the ball in time for Leicester.

At least I'm not alone, and good news that some are arriving today at least.

You'd be fuming if you were going down there for the weekend and leaving say tomorrow. Hopefully things will be more on the ball in time for Leicester.
Fingers a crossed. It’s already bad enough with the train and overground disruption this weekend so don’t particularly want to queue up outside the ground as well if can be avoided

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.