Spurs tickets

So can anyone tell me if they have had their points added for renewing? its important to me because i'm just under the qualifying criteria for spurs and may have to give them a call if others have had theirs added.
Not yet, reckon they will update once your able to download the digital seasoncard

It struck me that it seems likely that many clubs will be using digital tickets, also utilising the Fortress GB system, which might solve some of the historic problems if so.

We'll have to wait and see.
I read somewhere that clubs using the Fortress system would be using them for both home & away fans, however it says these will be paper tickets.

So can anyone tell me if they have had their points added for renewing? its important to me because i'm just under the qualifying criteria for spurs and may have to give them a call if others have had theirs added.
Not had my points yet .

Seems like the 10 % to under 24 s has been scrapped, yet again something that should have been briefed before season card renewal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.