Spurs tickets

New company, Avanti replaced Virgin as the franchise holders.
They keep saying advance fares will be available 12 weeks beforehand. I have continually searched for this fare for weeks before the CS and Spurs games and NEVER found a fare below £90+. Even with 2 or 3 train changes with other companies on Avanti website!

They keep saying advance fares will be available 12 weeks beforehand. I have continually searched for this fare for weeks before the CS and Spurs games and NEVER found a fare below £90+. Even with 2 or 3 train changes with other companies on Avanti website!
Yes, I've noticed that, I think they've significantly reduced the number of advance tickets.

I have no railcard

Anyway, coach seat booked, £30

It will be a laugh.
See u there
Kids railcard now expired he’s 17 and can sup more than me
Cost neutral with the bleeding railcard
As I’m usually paying

See u there
Kids railcard now expired he’s 17 and can sup more than me
Cost neutral with the bleeding railcard
As I’m usually paying
We were still using a friend's and family at 20 and 22 no one checks, just tell him to have a shave :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.