Spurs tickets

Seems like the 10 % to under 24 s has been scrapped, yet again something that should have been briefed before season card renewal
it is 18 to 25 inclusive and was 5%, they can still do it although the % is not stated.

*Season Ticket holders aged between 18 to 25 years (based on supporter’s age on 1st August 2021) can purchase from an exclusive allocation of away match tickets on the first day of sale. Any tickets that are not purchased on this day will be added to the wider Season Ticket holder allocation.

Seems like the 10 % to under 24 s has been scrapped, yet again something that should have been briefed before season card renewal
Read the criteria again , there is still an allocation for these but don’t think it’s ever been 10% tho

So can anyone tell me if they have had their points added for renewing? its important to me because i'm just under the qualifying criteria for spurs and may have to give them a call if others have had theirs added.
Just had a call from the club after numerous attempts to contact them about points. Apparently they will be added to your account before the Spurs tickets go on sale in the morning…….. Not overly confident they will be but that’s what I was told by the girl at supporter services who rang me

it is 18 to 25 inclusive and was 5%, they can still do it although the % is not stated.

*Season Ticket holders aged between 18 to 25 years (based on supporter’s age on 1st August 2021) can purchase from an exclusive allocation of away match tickets on the first day of sale. Any tickets that are not purchased on this day will be added to the wider Season Ticket holder allocation.
My bad, I read who was getting tickets and this was after the points criteria

Anyone seen the price and times of the trains

£132 cheapest
Where’s that
Paid £120 ret me and the lad with 2 together railcard
Usually £90 ret
Trains are up the wall that weekend
3 hour journey

Does anyone know why train prices have increased so much since 19/20 season? Ive paid £60 for this weekend which is about 50% more than the average price throughout 19/20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.