Spurs tickets

if you can get to Doncaster b4 11-00 and can get back to Doncaster at 9 fares are £62 return to London from Doncaster

Just got mine this morning after opened up to 19,000 points. Giving we haven't had an away we could go to (Wembley & Porto aside) in a long time, was half expecting them to go on first day of sales. Still 559 tickets left when I've just checked again.

Not had chance to go to the new Spurs Stadium, so looking forward to ticking it off the list & more importantly watching the boys again

Just got mine this morning after opened up to 19,000 points. Giving we haven't had an away we could go to (Wembley & Porto aside) in a long time, was half expecting them to go on first day of sales. Still 559 tickets left when I've just checked again.

Not had chance to go to the new Spurs Stadium, so looking forward to ticking it off the list & more importantly watching the boys again
Sweating on 18,950 until 12 o'clock!

Do you think the sale will be open to Cityzens Official Members or I'd better buy an official hospitality ticket or something? My request to join ticket the exchange group on FB wasn't successful so far either.

Do you think the sale will be open to Cityzens Official Members or I'd better buy an official hospitality ticket or something? My request to join ticket the exchange group on FB wasn't successful so far either.
I very much doubt it, cant be many left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.