Spurs tickets

Hello. I would like a ticket for the Arsenal game but it is currently only open to Matchday members. It says coming soon on the buy tickets section. Will they release them on open sale after a certain time?

I have a confirmation that I have bought but I also have multiple charges on my credit card and have only checked one account as I tried two different ones. Suspect got about £600 in pending charges for two tickets!

What a farago.

Have emailed and messaged club.

At last payment has gone through , just need to see now how many payments have been taken ?

I have a confirmation that I have bought but I also have multiple charges on my credit card and have only checked one account as I tried two different ones. Suspect got about £600 in pending charges for two tickets!

What a farago.

Have emailed and messaged club.
Didn't even notice, just looked £300 in pending transactions, what a start first game of the season.

I ordered via the hospitality portal and got about 10 confirmations though. Thought nothing of it till my account manager just rang to confirm I requested 22!! Said they were having a few system issues.

Doesn’t bode well for the start of the season does it

I ordered via the hospitality portal and got about 10 confirmations though. Thought nothing of it till my account manager just rang to confirm I requested 22!! Said they were having a few system issues.

Doesn’t bode well for the start of the season does it

How different is the hospitality portal compared to normal site? - Exactly the same apart from you can pick seat in the first allocation sale?

How different is the hospitality portal compared to normal site? - Exactly the same apart from you can pick seat in the first allocation sale?
It’s just basically a link to an online form where you put your details and choose which match you want. They then email back to confirm and take payment. Don’t get a choice on seating. It’s suppose to be the best seats available but have found it to be hit or miss in my experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.