Spurs tickets

So much for all those who say they can’t get away tickets , first away game for 18 months and could go to all season ticket holders
Probably a combination of the below.

1) The short notice
2) The public transport issues
3) Some may still not feel comfortable attending yet
4) A lot of deferred seasoncard holder with high points?

Just managed to bag 2 with daughter on 13700 points. We haven't got near league away tickets other than distance games such as Cardiff, palace, Southampton, for a few years.
I’m on 13500 and been able to get a fair few but never really the big games which I suppose is fair. Never miss an opportunity to get a ticket for any away though

Probably a combination of the below.

1) The short notice
2) The public transport issues
3) Some may still not feel comfortable attending yet
4) A lot of deferred seasoncard holder with high points?

I make you right on all 4 of them.
Just picked up my ticket and I am just under 12000 points.
Number 2 is noticeable. The West Coast prices are higher, presumably due to few people getting the train and the operator needing more cash.
And I know of one season ticker holder from the early 70s who is binning it off.
Shame I won't get any ticket points, but will take getting to the match.

Just managed to bag 2 with daughter on 13700 points. We haven't got near league away tickets other than distance games such as Cardiff, palace, Southampton, for a few years.
How did you get them pal? it keeps failing for me when i try and purchase online! tried last night and this morning with different cards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.