Spurs v Liverpool

Slightly away from the subject but something brought up on the Spurs forum I am on to do with Craig Bellamy.....

Spurs tried to sign (and failed) Joe Cole in the summer, then we moved to Craig Bellamy but Man City flatly refused to do any business with a CL rival (understandable).... so we went for the last resort in Van der Vaart...

Redknapp yesterday said had we got one of Cole or Bellamy we would not have even been in the market for VDV.....

With the benefit of hindsight, do you wish you had loaned us Bellamy now?? Realistically he could only have played 36 games max and may have scored a goal or two against your rivals.... whereas VDV who has 8 goals in 12 games has made a huge difference already....

marc. Thank you for providing those stats on Spurs home form. They're informative and a little worrying.

I don't think anybody envisaged HR achieving what he has so far. Credit to him and his players.

However, just as I knew as soon as it was mentioned on sky last week how long it was Spurs had not won away to Arsenal that you would tear up the form book and get that overdue derby win I feel today is the day a team goes to WHL and crams them stats back down your piehole. 3-1 the dippers. Torres brace.

Will Arry be allowed to make after hours signings from his cell? I´m sure the FA wankfesters will find it within them to give special dispensation for a fax machine with a dodgy clock

(Pie and Mash?? Oh dear, talk about stereotype.....

P&M is an East End tradition associated with clubs like Wet Spam and Orient....

We are a N London club..... if you are going sling insults around at least make them accurate)

I thought you are looking at moving to the east end ?

Marvin said:
What result do you want?

A draw I think. Liverpool are on a run, and Torres looks much improved.

City are steadily improving as the season progresses, but so are Liverpool. Long term I think they will be a bigger threat than Spurs

No chance, Spuds are at it.

bluevengence said:
(Pie and Mash?? Oh dear, talk about stereotype.....

P&M is an East End tradition associated with clubs like Wet Spam and Orient....

We are a N London club..... if you are going sling insults around at least make them accurate)

I thought you are looking at moving to the east end ?

Don't believe all you read in the papers..... mostly bluster from Mr Levy to get Boris Johnston and Haringey council to remove their fingers from their arses and get a move on giving us permission for the new stadium at WHL....

Stratford would cost about £50-£70m less than WHL as we would rip down the Olympic Stadium and build a football stadium..... and then re-build Crystal Palace athletics stadium....

The other factor to look at is that we have already spent over £15m getting PP for the new WHL.... when was the last time you heard of a Jew wasting that sort of money (and before anyone gets on back for the Jewish joke, I am Jewish myself)....

But seriously, the club do not want to move, they now have the go ahead to acquire the remainder of the land under compulsory purchase orders and most of the land behind and to the side of the current stadium has already been cleared in readiness for the ground works to start.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.