Spurs v villa

Tevez City said:
If football is your religion, its not mine.
I support this club for various reasons and I dont need to explain or defend myself.

Anyhow, lets hope Adebayor team will not finish above City this season.
Tevez, Adebayor.....

Tevez City said:
I support this club for various reasons and I dont need to explain or defend myself

No you don't, but don't expect anyone to respect or value the opinion of a plastic fan with no love for the club.

BTW what will your "various reasons" be besides Sheikh Mansour once Tevez and Adebayor are sold soon?

And how can you still like Tevez in any way when your best mate Sheikh Mansour is disgusted with him now to the extent he will pay all of Mancini's legal costs if the Argentine c*nt sues our manager for slander?

Trying to bring the thread back to tonights game - that was probably the worst match I've seen this season. Villa were truly, truly awful. The players and the management seemed to give up at half time, no fight in them whatsoever.

Spurs were gifted the two goals and were made to look good.

argyle said:
Trying to bring the thread back to tonights game - that was probably the worst match I've seen this season. Villa were truly, truly awful. The players and the management seemed to give up at half time, no fight in them whatsoever.

They looked good because they are good. Not many teams can win in 2nd gear.

Agree Villa gave up. They knew they were beat, but don't dismiss Spurs. They could challenge us.

argyle said:

Didn't even think Spurs played all that well myself. The two goals were by bad Villa errors. Still Spurs should be credited for getting results, last season they dropped points in this same situation.

Villa are a club going nowhere with McLeish, they don't even show fight. That's what Lerner gets for hiring a manager who gets clubs relegated.

Marvin said:
argyle said:

T
Agree Villa gave up. They knew they were beat, but don't dismiss Spurs. They could challenge us.

Doubtful, come the second half of the season their performances will fall off. They have no depth whatsoever and if they go further in the Europa they'll be spreading themselves thin. Any injury to VDV/Modric or even Parker could be a catastrophe.

Not sure what the passing statistics were exactly, but I don't think I saw Villa string together more than 5-6 at any point during the match. They kept giving the ball away and easily put in one of the worst performances of any team this season. Well done to Spurs for getting the win, but just about any team would have looked good against Villa today.

EDIT: Villa with 68% pass accuracy and only 3 shots. Pass attempts: Spurs 677 Villa 252. Tragic.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
I support this club for various reasons and I dont need to explain or defend myself

No you don't, but don't expect anyone to respect or value the opinion of a plastic fan with no love for the club.

BTW what will your "various reasons" be besides Sheikh Mansour once Tevez and Adebayor are sold soon?

And how can you still like Tevez in any way when your best mate Sheikh Mansour is disgusted with him now to the extent he will pay all of Mancini's legal costs if the Argentine c*nt sues our manager for slander?

As I said before, I dont have to explain anything or defend myself because it doesnt really matter what others think about me.

This is my last comment here.

Spurs could end up rivalling City at the end of the season, but lets hope it will not happen.

I take it we don't have a recall clause for Ade? Not to play for us but just to weaken Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.