Spurs v villa

Tevez City said:
oakiecokie said:
Tevez City said:
The lazy Ade is leading spurs to another victory.

Ah well just goes to show.
Thats now two of your heroes who DONT want to play for City.
Thank god,we don`t want the fuckers.
Now run along to your homeland The Swamp !
You wouldn`t have a fucking clue where the Etihad Stadium was !!

Just shut up and enjoy Ade's performance :)

Why should I enjoy a fuckers performance whi aint even bothered doing it for us for us months.
Always contraversial aren`t you.
Wonder why Ragboy ??

RandomJ said:
I take it we don't have a recall clause for Ade? Not to play for us but just to weaken Spurs.

If a loan fee had been paid (which I'm pretty sure it was) then the parent club has no option to recall. Levy would not be so silly as to not cover all the angles

Well that was probably the easiest three points Spurs will win in the Premier League this season - we hardly needed to break a sweat.

Villa were very poor last night.

But you can only beat what's in front of you and that's now a new club Premier League record of 25 points from 11 matches, smashing our old total by 5 points.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
The way Talkshite were going on, you'd have thought Spurs had just beaten Barcelona not an awful Villa side. Laughable.
Someone on there has just said that Spurs are playing the best football in the league right now. To be honest, it's expected. Our media, and let's face it we get what we deserve, change their minds from one week to the next. Wait until we lose a game. God only knows what will happen if we lose tonight then don't get a result against Liverpool......

malg said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
The way Talkshite were going on, you'd have thought Spurs had just beaten Barcelona not an awful Villa side. Laughable.
Someone on there has just said that Spurs are playing the best football in the league right now. To be honest, it's expected. Our media, and let's face it we get what we deserve, change their minds from one week to the next. Wait until we lose a game. God only knows what will happen if we lose tonight then don't get a result against Liverpool......

That tosspot 'The Moose' also said that 1-11, Spurs have the best side in the league and that they would win the league! I take it lead is still used 'down dat der London' in the water pipes as something is seriously infecting his brain? I now have tea sprayed all over the kitchen window as i spat it out when i heard that comment.

1_barry_conlon said:
malg said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:

That tosspot 'The Moose' also said that 1-11, Spurs have the best side in the league and that they would win the league! I take it lead is still used 'down dat der London' in the water pipes as something is seriously infecting his brain? I now have tea sprayed all over the kitchen window as i spat it out when i heard that comment.

Ridiculous, the only player of there's I'd even take is Bale for the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.