Spurs v villa

spurs played well enough last night. good football but villa folded tbf

agbon` had an off game ,if he d played a few good balls instead giving they ball away villa could ve been back in the game. heskey was poor. the villa backline were solid enough but need their frontline to hold the ball better up the park to relieve pressure on the villa back four. i say it was a bad surface...looked very slippy in WHL last night.

modric is amazing!!! hope for spuds sake he stays there. they don t have quality in the depth of their squad but will give the top four a run for their money tbh.

on form .... not for the title!

1_barry_conlon said:
malg said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
The way Talkshite were going on, you'd have thought Spurs had just beaten Barcelona not an awful Villa side. Laughable.
Someone on there has just said that Spurs are playing the best football in the league right now. To be honest, it's expected. Our media, and let's face it we get what we deserve, change their minds from one week to the next. Wait until we lose a game. God only knows what will happen if we lose tonight then don't get a result against Liverpool......

That tosspot 'The Moose' also said that 1-11, Spurs have the best side in the league and that they would win the league! I take it lead is still used 'down dat der London' in the water pipes as something is seriously infecting his brain? I now have tea sprayed all over the kitchen window as i spat it out when i heard that comment.

You allow yourself to get worked up by TalkSport presenters??

Really?

You surely know by now that their job is to rile people into calling up?

They say the things they say in order to be controversial or contrary. I doubt that they believe even half of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.