Spurs Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really what does Dzeko offer us ?? Fuck all !!! Workrate is shite,can`t control a ball and fucking awful as a target man.Sooner play with 10 men than him on the pitch.
For months now I`ve been giving him the benefit of the doubt,but enoughs enough.Want him out in the summer and the quicker the better.

Decent half, but need improvement in the second.

Bit nervy at the back there.

EaglesFan said:
I think everyone did their part...

Someone said we're not dominating them - well apart from that last second chance they did NOTHING the entire half...

And this is THEIR house.
Same possession
Same efforts on goal

We are winning, but we aren't dominating.

Aguero will be on at around 60 minutes if Edin doesn't have a storming start to the second half.

I'm not watching it on Sky and the channel I'm listening to did not even mention that Nasriu should have been booked. Which he should have been though, but never a red.

Tevez is absolutely fantastic again. Fuck me, he convinced me all the way, we have to keep Carlos.

EDIT: It's Fox Soccer.

Very good first half from us. We've made a couple of silly mistakes but Tottenham haven't really caused us many problems. As the game opens up in the second half gaps will be created for Sergio to come on and make an impact.

Also there's a 200+ page moaning about Dzeko. We don't need to constantly moan about him in here to. It's like if he doesn't score from every shot he gets crucified. But Nasri is playing well today so people need someone to complain about. I look forward to sky telling us how Nasri should have been sent off...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If that nasri tackle was a sending off its time to give up.

If Fa do charge him I think he is out of final with 2nd sending off.

Did the ref give a free kick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.