Spurs Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Really what does Dzeko offer us ?? Fuck all !!! Workrate is shite,can`t control a ball and fucking awful as a target man.Sooner play with 10 men than him on the pitch.
For months now I`ve been giving him the benefit of the doubt,but enoughs enough.Want him out in the summer and the quicker the better.
Same. I've defended and defended him. But its time to call a spade a spade, and he just isn't god enough.

Great first half. Outclassed them all over the park, other than down the right hand side (our left).

Zaba just keeps impressing me every single game. He just gives 100% every single minute he's on the pitch.

nehe11 said:
NeilYoungIsBack said:
Dzeko just lacks confidence - badly needs a goal to get it back.
He looks a bit sluggish as well which is understandable considering he hasen´t played in a while bar the 45min he had against Wigan.

He does look rusty.......
However,the biggest problem with Dzeko is his awkwardness and lack of fluidity within our system,while obviously not a bad player,he simply looks to be on a different wavelength to everyone else.

He is struggling badly today.

Nothing motivates a player to play better, more than a former club, eh Adebayor?

City playing good first half. A few nervy moments so far but thankfully nothing came of it. Need more goals to settle this.
Dzeko has been poor so far defensively, attacking only slightly better. Looks like we need Aguero to come on soon.
Wish Silva was playing to direct our play, but Tevez has been outstanding today. Hope he gets a goal in this game..

Frustrates me that Nasri can play so well at the end of the season, he has the ability no doubt. If his consistency was there he would be so key. Is it just a matter of time for him to settle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.